Deutsch English

Categories

Manufacturer

More about...

Information

MAD HAUS MARIENBERG Blaufränkisch Herztröpferl

MAD HAUS MARIENBERG Blaufränkisch Herztröpferl
Zoom image

Image may differ
from the original.


from 7,58 EUR
unit price 8,42 EUR

20 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs

Shipping time: Ready for dispatch in 1-2 days

8,42 EUR per 0.75 l
Scaled prices:
1 - 5 pcs. in this volume only 8,42 EUR per 0.75 l
6 - 11 pcs. in this volume only 8,04 EUR per 0.75 l
from 12 pcs. in this volume only 7,58 EUR per 0.75 l

Vintage: 2017

Alc.vol.: 12,5 %

Unit: 0,75 l


MAD HAUS MARIENBERG Blaufränkisch Herztröpferl

Details

Im Duft Brombeer mit einem Touch Kräuter; die schöne Frucht setzt sich am Gaumen fort, die Gerbstoffe sind gut eingebunden; im Abgang ist er leicht süßlich, weich und geschmeidig.

Manufacturer information

Weingut Mad - Haus Marienberg

The family winery MAD Haus Marienberg is located in the heart of the region Lake Neusiedl in Oggau. The winery is family owned since 1632. Senior William Mad has handed over the leadership to his daughters Rafeala and Mary in 2000. Son Christian, manages the vineyards and the cellar. The vineyards cover 29 hectares in the best locations to Oggau. The red varieties Blaufränkisch, Zweigelt, St. Laurent, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot dominate with 75%, the remaining 25% is planted with white wine such as Riesling, Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay. Quality is determined MAD philosophy in all the steps of making wine.

[<<First] | [<Back] | [Overview] | [Next>] | [last>>] | Product 54 of 1972 in this category

Shopping cart

You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.

Welcome back!

E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Customer group


Customer group: Guest

Manufacturer information

Weingut Mad - Haus Marienberg
Weingut Mad - Haus Marienberg
More products

Newsletter subscription

E-mail address: